Tuesday, March 24, 2009

As loyal followers of THECHOCOLATECORONER, you all know what a BIG FAN of CHOCOLATE I am. Recently, I heard about a woman who REALLY LIKES CHOCOLATE TOO! She is an artist and her name is JANINE ANTONI. Here she is as a child:





I thought: I HAVE TO SEE THIS ARTIST WHO LOVES CHOCOLATE AS MUCH AS I DO! So I went to the museum and there it was, some half-assed, half-eaten block of chocolate, and another half-assed half-eaten block of soap. Excuse me but WFT?


I was told that in order to understand the piece I had to understand Marcel Duchamp. Well WFTx2! I DO NOT UNDERSTAND Marcel Duchamp. Come on! I looked at a piece called“The Bride Stripped Bare By Her Bachelors, Even”. “The Bride Stripped Bare By Her Bachelors, Even”? WFTx3! What is that supposed to mean? I do not see a NAKED BRIDE anywhere! And where are these SUPPOSED BACHELORS? Sounds like some kind of fucked up GANGBANG ORGY [edited for content] but it’s just a bunch of MACHINERY! Anyway. Sorry. I get a little HOT IN THE COLLAR, if you know what I mean.


So gang, I found a solution. On RoyalBooks.Com, I can pick up THE GREEN BOX, which will supposedly explain everything. Here is the listing:


Duchamp, Marcel
from the Green Box (Signed First Edition)

New Haven, CT: The Readymade Press, 1957 Hardcover. First Edition, first printing. Fine in a Near Fine dust jacket. INSCRIBED by Duchamp to art critic Frank Trapp in the year of publication: "Cher Frank Trapp / Magician / cordialement / Marcel Duchamp / 1957." A companion book to the edition of twenty green boxes of documents published by Duchamp in 1934, and the first book issued by the Readymade Press. [Book #73478]
Price: $2,500.00
save 30%$1,750.00


You may have noticed that the pricetag, even with the 30% savings, is still WAY OVER MY BUDGET! Which is where all of you loyal supporters come in. I’m setting up a THECHOCOLATECORONER paypal account where you can send me a dollar. I figure that I have way over 17500 fans (judging by everyone who’s a registered FAN of THECHOCOLATECORONER so that if everyone sends me a dollar, I can get Duchamp’s THE GREEN BOX, and unlock all of the secrets to “The Bride Stripped Bare By Her Bachelors, Even”. And, after I obtain the secrets, I will then share with you, my loyal fans. So click here and donate a buck.


Also, I plan on watching the Art:21 Season Two episode, which features Janine Antoni. Once I do, I can tell you all of HER SECRETS too!

No comments:

Post a Comment