Monday, March 30, 2009

It takes all kinds

Aw, honey
You know it is always about sex. Who's doin who is what makes the world go round!Or atleast that is what makes it fun. I have tried to understand what that Duchamp fella was gettin at with his bride scuplture and am just not sure I get it. My cousin who is an artist is the one who took me over to see it and he said it has to do with the men at the bottom lookin up at the lady(or maybe lookin up her nightgown) and just wantin her to beat the band. He also says there is a chocolate grinder in there but I was not sure which part that was or what exactly a chocolate grinder does sept grind up some chocolate. I think that would have helped out Miss Janine with all that gnawin. I think that is just really gross and would be the last person to buy from her line of lipsticks. I like red lipstick,mind you, I am sure I should be rewarded for how much money I send those lipstick folk, but I would not use any kind that someone had chewed up and spit out! As for the chocolate chewin--well honey! we all have those days! I like to do my chewin in a hot tub while readin a trashy novel and poppin the midol---Maybe that could be your next piece!

xoxox

Dolly

No comments:

Post a Comment